Terms of Service
Last Updated on: October 24th – 2018
Welcome to booking.rent, the last destination for a well-deserved vacation.
These Terms of Service will inform you on:
- The Website’s rendered services
- Basic Usage Guidelines and expected User Conduct
- Reserved Rights in cases of beaches to these Terms of Service]
- Our Privacy Protection practices
- Our services are offered towards persons over the legal age of majority under their respective state or federal laws. Users must be at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction. In order to use the Booking.rent services, you must have full legal capacity to enter into the legally binding contracts under the applicable law and in compliance to some covenants as stated in these Terms of Service.
- Licensing Grant
- For the purposes of visiting and using our Website, we hereby grant you a one-time, non-transferrable, non-exclusive license to view and navigate through the Website’s content for the purpose of its usage in accordance to these Terms of Service.
- Usage Terms
- You hereby agree that you are going to use this Website and its content reasonably, and shall withhold of any action that may damage the performance or functionality of the Website. The Content of this Website and its elements may be protected under applicable copyright and/or intellectual property laws.
- Users on our Website are to use the Website’s capabilities reasonably and responsibly. Users are to abstain from possible harmful behaviour, namely:
- Sending or transmitting of communication that includes harassment, threatening or intimidating towards the Website’s operator, our Customer Concierge services, or other Website Users or any third party, in any form or manner whatsoever, or
- Sending or transmitting of communication including abusive, offensive, defamatory or hateful text or voice communication or images and/or other material, any ethnically or racially objectionable material, or any material infringing intellectual property, privacy and/or publicity rights of the Website’s operator, our Customer Concierge services, other Website Users or any third party, or
- Sending or transmitting communications in the form of User Submissions including inappropriate, profane, obscene or otherwise inappropriate language towards the Website’s operator, our Customer Concierge services, other Website Users or any third party, or
- Disparaging Booking.rent’s services, Booking.rent or its representatives or employees, administration and/or other staff by means of communication, or
- Usage, transmission, submission, sharing, spreading, posting or making available towards the Website Users any malicious code or use any automated means of Website visitations such as bots, or take any action that may lower the Website’s performance or worsen the Website’s user experience, or
- Other actions deemed unfit under widely known codes of conduct on the Internet.
- Discretional Rights and the Concierge Service
- rent’s Operator or an Authorized Agent thereof reserves full rights to terminate or limit an individual’s access to the Booking.rent Website in cases when an individual infringes these Terms of Service and Usage Terms. Booking.rent’s Operator or an Authorized Agent thereof further reserve the right to use the discretional rights as listed below for any reasons contrary to the prescribed Usage Terms or contrary to the limitations stated therein. In cases of doubt, the Website’s Operator or an Authorized Agent thereof reserve the right to determine if any behaviour is to be considered unacceptable, in sole discretion. We may use this right on a case-to-case basis. The Website may, in its sole discretion, initiate inquiries of deemed abuse of misbehaviour of any user, whether by breaching the terms regarding content upload(s) or general behaviour terms explained above.
- The reserved rights in case of violation of these terms include:
- Deletion of User Submission, Upload, Inquiry or other type of communication from the individual at hand,
- Temporary or permanent limitations or bans from accessing some functionalities of the Booking.rent Website,
- Temporary or permanent limitations from accessing the Booking.rent Website as a whole, or
- Booking.rent’s Operator initiating legal proceedings against the individual or entity involved in penal behaviour against the functionality of this service under applicable law. Booking.rent, in dealing with specific breaches of these provisions, does not exclude bringing up civil and/or penal legal action against an individual or group, whom or which have taken part in this type of behaviour. Note that we may disclose your personal information in the necessary range under applicable law, in connection with any current or future legal proceedings in order to constitute or defend its respective rights or in case Booking.rent needs to comply with the demands (namely formal requests) of appropriate State authorities.
- Our Concierge Service is here to improve your Usage experience on our Website. Please contact the Concierge Service via the provided contact information as included on our Website: booking.rent/contact/. Please note that any communication from your behalf are to be assessed on a first come-first served basis, and our Concierge Service may take some time to reply to your inquiry or request. Please follow the Usage Terms when dealing with our concierges in order to avoid invoking of discretional rights against you.
- Content on our Website
- Our Content – Booking.rent may display content created by and/or for Booking.rent by third parties. Booking.rent reserves all copyright and other intellectual property rights towards the mentioned content. Please see Section 2 of our Content Policy in regards to our content’s usage guidelines.
- IP Rights – Booking.rent, its logo, any products, services, names or slogans contained within the Service, corporate correspondence or any other space distinguishing the Service are registered trademarks of Booking.rent, and may not be copied, used or imitated, in whole or partially, without express written consent of the trademark or other intellectual property or copyright holder.
- Content Limitations – Users may not: edit or modify content directly on the Website or republish any content found on the Website, exploit or redistribute this Booking.rent content for commercial purposes, sell rent or sublet the Booking.rent content for profit or any other purposes, nor show this Website’s content in public. Any of the aforementioned limitations may be voided by means of prior written consent by Booking.rent’s Operator, the holder of copyright or intellectual property rights or an Authorized Agent thereof.
- User Submissions – In certain instances, the Booking.rent Website allows for users to include certain feedback or communication towards the Website. Any content you are allowed to post on our Website will be treated as a “User Submission” in accordance to this subsection. User Submissions are added from Users or Visitors of our Website. For the purposes for displaying the Content on the Booking.rent Website, you retain all your ownership and proprietary rights to the content shared to the Website, but grant us a universal, perpetual, transferrable, commercial, irrevocable and royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such content in all media and distribution methods now known or hereafter devised. Upon sharing your user submission to parts of the website that are meant for public viewing, you hereby recognize and agree that the submitted content may be accessed and displayed before any User or Visitor of the Booking.rent Website that has access to the World Wide Web. Please follow our Policy on Content s described herein and the Usage Guidelines when posting on our Website. Booking.rent’s Operator or an Authroized Agent thereof reserve the right to, upon sole initiative or upon report by a third party, remove any content that infringes a third party’s rights, our copyright or intellectual property rights or infringes our Usage Guidelines.
- Comments and Content you Share with us – We may, in some instances, share your comments regarding your experience while using our services with your prior permission. Such comments and additional content you share with us is not to be treated as a User Submission and we reserve the right to review such content prior to our decision to publish it.
- Booking Terms
- Our Service provides reservation possibilities for selected destinations. Our Service is a short-term rental service offering certain venues to Clients through its website. The Clients hereby acknowledge that the Service cannot be held responsible for the quality or quantity of vacancies available at the time of booking. Any of the communication as seen on our Website may be subject to change without prior notice. None of the communication as seen on our Website is to be construed as a binding offer, but rather as an invitation to offer by potential Clients.
- You may find our venues, including the description of the venue, location and available amenities in the “Accommodation” section on our Website.
- Our “Reserve” section on our Website contains certain fields inquiring about certain contact information, inquiried dates and inquiried property fields, as well as a possibility to add your own notes when inquiring about the availability of our venues. Any inquiries made by our potential Clients are handled by our Concierge Service on a first come-first served basis. A reservation is agreed upon when the Client confirms the proposed booking by our Concierge Service based on the Client’s inquiry.
- Reservations – unless expressly stated otherwise in the venue description, the reservations made via our “Reserve” section on our Website are final and binding towards the client. A reservation is deemed active when the reservation proposal was confirmed by the Client in the offer made by the Concierge Service towards the Client.
- Termination of Agreement – If the Client cancels the booking (cancellation) or fails to turn up, (no-show) the Service shall be entitled to demand payment of the agreed price including charges for meals and additional services. The Service must attempt, within the scope of its normal business operations but without any obligation to make any special effort, to find an alternative use for the booked accommodation, taking account of any special characteristics. The Service shall offset the costs of an alternative booking or, if this is not possible, any expenditure saved. If the Client fails to pay an agreed deposit or fails to do so in full despite having no contractual or statutory right to withhold payment, and despite having received a reminder from the Service specifying a deadline by which this payment must be made, and if the Service is still willing and able to provide the contractual services, then the Service shall be entitled to cancel the contract and to charge the Client cancellation costs in accordance with this Subsection. Cancellations and cancellation rates may be applicable in accordance to the venue description as stated on our “Accomodation” page or communicated to your via our Concierge Service.
- Travel insurance and Visa – We Recommend Clients having their travel cancellation insured, as some fess that may occur may be covered by the Travel Cancellation Insurance. We recommend on Clients checking the tourist Visa requirements prior to their travel, as we bear no responsibility in the events of inability to arrive at your destination and shall treat such instances as No-Show, unless cancelled by other means.
- Other Terms – other reservation-related terms may be included in our “Accomodations” page, or communicated to you with the first offer made by our Concierge Service.
- Regulation in this Section – This section is to apply if not expressly agreed otherwise between the parties.
- The parties covenant that the applicable and usable law according to which this agreement will be governed will be applicable Swiss Law. The Parties accept personal jurisdiction of court(s) and court systems as designated as per the place of business of Booking.rent’s Operator
- When possible, the parties to this Agreement will try their best to resolve any issue that they may have in a fair and amicable way, in a manner avoiding litigation. The Parties agree that they will notify each other of any intent for litigation at least 30 (thirty) days prior to such action, and shall, in the notice period, resort to alternative dispute-resolution, such as Mediation or Arbitration. The Parties will designate their arbitrator, seat and place of arbitration and language of arbitration proceedings by means of consensus.
- The Website’s failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive the ability to act in respect to the specific circumstance or circumstances similar to it. If any provision of these Terms is rendered invalid by statutory provisions, interpretation of law or its application, rendered unenforceable, it shall not affect the remainder of these terms. The remaining terms shall stay in full force and effect.
- Contact Us
|Website Operator:||Emilio Bertetto|
|Place of Business:||6 Via Spendas 7031 Laax, Switzerland|
You may contact us in any of the manners you deem fit, as described below:
- Using our Website Contact form, found at rent/contact/
- By Post to the Company’s Place of business, located at 6 Via Spendas 7031 Laax, Switzerland
- Contacting our Support Concierge e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org